Friday, July 15, 2011

Academy update

I guess I should have waited to publish my post the other day. Blake walks in yesterday after "work" aka Police Academy and said " I lied today was the hardest day...I thought I was going to die". I shouldn't smile when he says that right! He originally said day 1 was hard but I guess day 4 beat it out. I wonder what he will say today when he gets home!

They had a very INTENSE 20 minute workout. Has anyone heard of cross fit...I think that's the name. I have heard of it and have always heard how hard it was...well Blake got to experience it. Resting for them was plank 4 inches above the ground and on their backs with feet six inches off the ground and he had to keep his head up.
I  was exhausted just listening to him.

No comments: