So far we have gone twice already. We stay in the kid area and usually stay no more than an hour or so. He gets pretty wiped out. When we leave he usually falls asleep within the first two minutes of driving and when I take him out of the car I have to fight the puddle of drool on his buckles! EXHAUSTED!
we like to sit next to the these little fountain things that shoot out from the ground. He sticks his hand and face in them, the water doesn't seem to b other him.
On a separate note...Parker pulled him self up with the help of a box at our friends house Sunday night. Also I have been teaching him how to sign and I think he is starting to sign milk if not is sure does look like it. He also kind of waves when we wave at him. Hes growing up to fast but its sooooo fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment