Mid-month post! Just a few pictures and videos I couldn't wait to share, plus both boys are asleep and I have some free time! I don't get that often.
Well Parker is getting better at pulling himself up on the furniture, not sure if I am completely happy about it. I am proud of him though! Video at the bottom and my camera stinks so its not a great recording and its sideways, I don't know how to rotate it. 2nd video is Parker's first experience with bubbles, takes him a while to warm up to them. Long video...sorry.
 |
| one of his favorite toys |
 |
| Happy 6th Birthday Niko...superhero swim party |
 |
| ha ha look at that face! |
 |
| Random picture of a squirrel laying out on our fence |
 |
| I pulled my self up look at me stand! |
 |
| that face again |
 |
| cousins |
No comments:
Post a Comment