Friday, May 27, 2011

7 months

I probably say this all the time...where has the time gone? Parker is growing so fast that sometimes I wish time would stop, on the other hand he is getting to be sooooooooo fun.

Where to start?...
He is still army crawling and his speed has increased but usually if he has toys near he doesn't venture off to far. Now if he sees a shoe in the disstance then hes off. What is it about shoes? He has started getting up on his hands and knees this past month and rocking so my guess would be any day, week, or month he could start crawling. He occasionally will get to the coffee table and try to pull himself up and doesn't succeed without my help. I usually dont help him because i am not ready for him to be at that stage, but everynow and then I let him.

Can you say DA DA DA DA...well Parker can and its so cute. Blake loves it! Of course everytime he says it I kindly remind Blake he has no clue that the word Dada is connected with him. In Blakes defense he says then why does he say it when I walk in the room. O the day when he says Mama and isn't crying.

Parker still isn't crazy about his solids yet but he still eats them. Just yesterday he seemed to be  alittle more vocal when I didn't give him another bite fast enough. so maybe he just needed alittle longer and thats perfectly normal.

So Parker at a week shy of 7 months got his first fever. I handled it pretty well, considering it did get pretty high. It peeked at night to about 104. Very scary but i just kept reminding myself fever is your bodys way of fighting infection. I kept a VERY close eye on him. He was still very responsive making great eye contact and his appetite didn't change. I actually feed him more often just to be sure he was getting enough fluids. Hydration is the key. He broke the fever and returned to his happy self but he continued to have a runny nose and a cough...its almost been two weeks so I am taking him just to make sure everything is ok. He is still very playful just everynow and then he just seems uncomfortable.
I have a new found love for my new snot sucker its call Nosefrida. I love it. Mine broke and I heard about the Nosefrida and ordered one and its awesome. I has saved me the past week with Parkers snot nose.

ok enough typing time for some pictures!






looking at the red light on the camera face!

 7 month and all smiles!

No comments: