Thursday, January 27, 2011

What a big boy!

On Tuesday Parker and I had our last appointment with Donnellynn. It was sad to say goodbye but we plan on going to some classes at the birthing center real soon so its not officially goodbye yet. Even if it was I can't wait  to be pregnant  and go through the whole process again. I know I am crazy! Blake on the other hand is not ready for that yet but we do want our kids close together so we shall see what happens in the next year or two! I have already decided my next birth will be at home and of course I will use Donnellynn again! She was absolutely great and I couldn't have done it without her. so much love!


 Donnellynn  weighed Parker and he weights 13 pounds 10.5 ounces...chub chub! He is 22 1/2 inches long. My last stats were wrong a few weeks back, that's what happens when you try to measure him on your own. He is so much fun and I love every minute of our time together!

No comments: