Wow time has just flown by. Parker is 12 weeks old tomorrow. He is our pride and joy! He now weights between 12-13 pounds and is about 24 inches long, or shall I say short. He has a cute round pop belly and monster rolls on his legs. He is addicted to smiling and when he smiles eyes disappear. He loves to talk (coo) at us and he holds his head up so good...what a strong boy. Starting around 6 weeks he starting sleeping 4-5 hours straight and now he is pulling 7-10 hour nights! Mommy and Daddy sure love it. Now if he doesn't eat every 3.5-4 hours he doesn't sleep well at all, so I always make sure he has a full tummy during the day.
I am back at work so Parker gets to spend his days at Grandma and Grandpa Gonzalez's house. I am sure he gets spoiled over there and is held all day long. Being away from him is so hard but the smiles he gives me when I get home make me forget how bad it stinks. I am just thankful my boss let me cut back my hours to spend more time with my family. Our plan is for me to stay home with him really soon...keep the prayers coming that everything works out.
I finally hit the gym last Tuesday...I survived running a full mile! I couldn't have done it without Alycia. I still can't fit into any of my old jeans and who know if I ever will. My hips just don't feel the same. Maybe after I loose the last 8 pounds I will try again if they don't fit I see a shopping spree in my future!
I can't wait to start having play dates with all of Parker's new friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment