Friday, September 24, 2010

33 weeks and counting

I can't believe I am going to be a mom in about 2 months! We are so excited!

I had a doctors appointment today and everything went well. My belly is measuring 34cm. Good heart beat, I cant remember how many beats per min. I had protein in my urine, so that just means I need to eat more protein. I need to start eating more eggs during the week and more greens. I though I was doing pretty good but its easy to get overwhelmed with this whole eating right stuff. Overall Donnellynn was impressed at how well I was doing on my food journal and told me to keep up the good work. Go me! I haven't gained anymore weight so that's good. I am still just 157. I have another appointment in two weeks and then I will go every week. I have my 2nd baby shower tomorrow that my good friends from church are throwing. I can't wait for it, but most of all I am super excited about the food. I get to eat sweets! I gave my midwife the heads up. I can taste the sugar now!

2 comments:

The Texas Elliott's said...

Protein.... Is your blood pressure okay? Sorry I have to worry :)

cmg302 said...

everything is fine, just need to eat more protein. Don't worry!