Friday, March 12, 2010

Secrets out

Well we decided to tell our parents last night! My mom and dad are really excited. My dad of course said " I am to young to be a grandparent". oh and he is already certain our baby will be a boy. It's kinda early for that! My mom just had a conversation with our cousin saying I am never going to have grandkids. Its funny how quickly that changes! Now she can call her back and tell her the great news.

Blake's mom had a blonde moment when we told her. We wrapped a sign that says " Grand kids welcome Parents by appointment". Rachel, James and Ethan happened to be there too so she thought we just bought it for the heck of it since we knew Ethan was there. Blake had to tell her to put two and two together. Then the screaming began. It was really nice to have the whole family there for our special news.

I also had my first appointment at the Dr's office. I only saw the nurse and they took my blood and a very small urine sample. I go to the ladies room a thousand times a day and when I have to I cant.

The only symptoms so far that I feel are being tired and frequent urination. Other than that I am super!

No comments: