Friday, March 26, 2010

Our first sonogram

Today Blake and I went to the doctor for our first sonogram! We got to see our little blob and hear our baby's heart beat. Healthy and strong. Blake already thinks we are having a girl. The more I think about it having a girl wouldn't be so bad. It just means we are going to be super broke!

7 weeks in and I am still feeling pretty good. Every now and then I will feel a little queasy but if I eat it goes away. I have noticed I feel more tired now and I eat like every two hours. Drinking and eating are a chore now. I will do what it take to keep my little one healthy!

I didn't have many questions for my doctor today...I asked about my heart rate while I am working out. She said that as long as its not any higher than 140 from here forward I should be ok. I need a heart monitor b.c the heart rate machines at the gym always read a ot higher. I also asked about my fish oil vitamins I was taking and she did tell me its better for me to stick with my prenatal vitamin only.

1 comment:

Alycia said...

what a fine looking kid! Keep up the good work