Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just an update...

I am feeling pretty good, and I am keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way. I am inching my way closer to 7 and 8 weeks when most start to feel sick. I am praying I don't get sick. If I can remember not to over eat I think I will be ok!

I got a call from my doctor's office yesterday around lunch time. It wasn't the best news but it was good news compared to what it could have been. I was told I need to up my water intake and I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I guess I didn't drink enough water on Thursday when I went to the doctor because I drink at least 4-6 bottles of water a day. I drink alot...I promise. I started taking my anitbotic last night so hopefully my UTI will clear up soon. I had no clue I had one.

No comments: