Sunday, October 27, 2013
28 weeks
I had my 28 week appointment last Wednesday. I now will have my appointments every 2 weeks until I am 36 or 37 weeks then I start going weekly.
Everything checked out well with baby Jenna. I have gained 30 pounds, and I feel very large! I was having some pretty intense Braxton hicks on Monday night. I wasn't super active that day but it could have been the added stress of Parkers party, and having 2 extra people live with us, and a dog! I haven't had any that cause alarm since then. To have a home birth you can't have your baby any earlier than 37 weeks or I have to go to the hospital.
I have had some hip pain and I have no clue why some nights its worse than others. It usually tightens up after I have been really active and then sit down for a good while. Maybe its because she is sitting so low...who knows.
Not much to report on. Next Saturday is my shower. I am super excited to see what this spoiled little girl gets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment