Last Wednesday June 12 was my first appointment with my midwife. I went in 2 weeks early because the previous week I wasn't feeling well. I was extremely fatigued and just didn't feel well.She wanted to check my levels and make sure my iron level was good. I had also had a few headaches, I went to the chiropractor for that.
My appointment went well, I am 9 weeks. We didn't do anything special this appointment just filled out all the paperwork, made our payment (this baby is paid for!) had my blood drawn. She took a urine sample and based on that all my levels looked great. I am eating and drinking plenty of water. I am still not far enough along so we didn't even try to find the heartbeat with a Doppler. My lab results should be in soon, anything alarming she will call.
At 9 weeks I weighed 127.5...my scale at home said 125. I like my scale much better! I can still fit in my regular clothes for now but I have a feeling by 12 weeks I will be in my comfy stretchy pants. I have been walking two days a week with my neighbor and trying to do at least one day of Pilates and one day of running. I would like to run more often but if Parker sleeps in, I don't go since the longer I wait to go the hotter it gets. I worked out my whole pregnancy with Parker and I fully intend to do that with this pregnancy. I had a gym membership with Parker so I mostly just used the elliptical for about 45 minutes a day, since I have no gym membership this time outdoor walking will be my thing!
Several have asked if I feel any different this pregnancy...other than the week I felt awful, I now feel the same as with Parker. Just more tired, but I think that's because I have Parker to chase around! My 20 week sonogram seems so far away! Boy or a Girl?
My next appointment is July 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment