I am about a 1.5 weeks late on this post. Time has just slipped by with everything going on!
I have been extremely tired with baby Jenkins #2 so until I get more energy I may just be updating with pictures. That's all anyone wants to see anyway!
Parker is loving our new house. He has made some really good friends, our neighbors across the street. They have three girls, and a neighbor on the street behind us has 2 girls and 2 boys. He has plenty of friends around our new house! He still isn't adjusting to nursery at church. I have yet to go to relief society, one day...
 |
| we attempted our first swim of the year...it was still a little cold. |
 |
| we watched Crush for my brother and sister in law. Parker loved it! |
 |
| Parker wouldn't let us start reading to him unless crush was in the bed wit him. She didn't stay long. |
 |
| my dad bought this shirt and he loves it. He runs around saying "super Grover" |
 |
| playing with Tori, she is two weeks older than Parker. Our neighbors have become really close. We have had two dinners together. We hit the jackpot with great neighbors. |
 |
| daddy comes home for dinner all the time, this time Parker got in the car to play! |
 |
| swimming at cousin Nikos house for Memorial day |
 |
| he was laying in my lap watching planet of the apes with us |
 |
| getting a much needed haircut |
 |
| what a handsome young boy! |
 |
| he is really into bugs |
 |
| loves his friends Wyatt! |
 |
| not all kids are in the picture but I think we had 10 kids under the age of 6 out playing |
 |
| he had a busy day and at 5 he just couldn't keep his eyes open any longer |
baby #2 update. I feel pretty good most of the time. No vomiting but it has been hard finding stuff to eat that sounds good. Nachos is all I seem to want! I have had many headaches due to the pregnancy but they are not that bad. I have recently gotten really tired. I wake up and I am tired. I don't remember this with Parker. I am looking forward to more energy so I can workout. I tried to workout and after just 30 minutes you would have thought I hadn't had sleep in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment