Sunday, May 5, 2013

30 months!

2.5 years old...I can't believe it! Now that we are in our house time has just slipped right past me. Parker is still parker, full of smiles, imagination, attitude, and energy!
 
 We started potty training again! He has taken to it like a pro...ok maybe a semi-pro! my goal was to start it once we moved into our house, and I think by week three I was ready. He was naked for about a week since every time I put underwear on him he would pee. It took about a week for him to understand he couldn't pee in his big boy underwear. He still has accidents but mostly when he is really distracted or tired.
 
 
We went camping with Aunt Karen and Deanna! We love to camp with them. This time we brought Ethan along. Parker had a blast as usual and Ethan seemed to really enjoy it too! Their cousin Ashley stopped by for a quick visit and we roasted marshmallows! yum!
 
Parker kept sneaking more marshmallows to eat. little stink! I wont share how many Ethan ate or Ashley ate!
 
 
The boys had so much fun playing on the sandy beach. It was super windy and started getting chilly but it didn't stop them and I still had to drag them away. They were so proud of their sand castle.
 
 
 
Parker loves ribs!
 
 
I had so much fun with these cute boys!
 
On April 22 it was Earth Day so we went to a local farm near by. They had a tractor for the kids to sit on, they got to plant a seed, and a the chickens and chicks were out. we even went on a hay ride. Love Earth day.
 
 
On the hayride with mommy!
 
 
We went to an indoor safari Park in Flower mound with my friend Crystal and her son Lincoln. It was fun.
 
 
this was taken earlier in the month at the Breast Cancer walk/run. After we ran he had a balloon made. He still ask for this balloon dog. poor balloon lived a short life.
 
 another picture camping
 
 
I made homemade popsicles and he got one anytime he pooped in the potty.

No comments: