Monday, August 27, 2012

22 months

better late than never...here is Parker's 22 month update!
 
Lets see where do I begin...This month he has developed multiple personalities. One minute he is a sweet angle and the next he is throwing a fit along with a scream that can be heard for miles. He is also going through a phase where he wants you to sit by him while he plays or color while he watches.
 
daddy put a locus shell on him...he eventually freaked out


silly kid
 
What is he into now...He really likes his puzzles and is getting really good at them. He has is moments when he gets frustrated and throws what ever item he has. I have to remind him to call down and try again. He gets that from his dad! He is talking more and more and I still find myself surprised every time he says something new. I love watching him grow up, it is a beautiful thing! He is still crazy about Elmo. He loves to put things into things and take them out. he is definitely working on developing those fine motor skills.
  

He loves to play at the Park!

hanging out with his two best buddies Zack and Wyatt


"helping mom cook" this is how I keep him entertained while I bake or cook.
 I always regreat it b.c he makes such a big mess, but he has so much fun that I get over fast
 
We relapsed on the potty...I read its very common. I know, I know he is still really young! He has now come back around and will sit on the potty again so we are at least moving in the right direction again. Now he usually just tells me after he goes. The past two days he has been patting his bottom and saying poo poo but when i put him on the potty he doesn't go.

What a big boy..he doesn't like to sit in his booster chair

he has recently started to line up all his toys. Reminds me of his cousin Niko
I use to be so good at blogging and remebering all the new things he does...not so much anymore.

No comments: