This isn't my typical exciting blog post about Officer Jenkins!
He completed his last phase on Friday night. I never posted anything because he never came home with any GREAT stories. That could be because he was back on deep north and its just not as crazy at short north. Deep north had crazy stuff during the day last month though. It just seems like all the good calls are when Blake isn't working. Oh well!
On Saturday he began his "ghost phase". He is basically on his own now. He still has his trainer for two weeks but they are dressed in civilian clothes and don't help out unless they need to. Saturday he said he had so much fun. He was taking calls that he had never taken just to stay busy. He said he jumped from call to call and just had fun. His trainer said that he thinks he is good to go, and if he had to make the decision today he would say hes ready!
I am so proud of Blake! I am thankful he loves his new career and works so hard! Way to go!
I'll be glad when we finally know his permanent schedule.
On Saturday he began his "ghost phase". He is basically on his own now. He still has his trainer for two weeks but they are dressed in civilian clothes and don't help out unless they need to. Saturday he said he had so much fun. He was taking calls that he had never taken just to stay busy. He said he jumped from call to call and just had fun. His trainer said that he thinks he is good to go, and if he had to make the decision today he would say hes ready!
I am so proud of Blake! I am thankful he loves his new career and works so hard! Way to go!
I'll be glad when we finally know his permanent schedule.
1 comment:
Way to go Blake!
Post a Comment