Yippee Yippee...I am proud to announce that I no longer work for Brodows Chiropractic! My new place of employment is at The Jenkins Home, position Master Mom! I am finally a stay at home mom...who would of thought! Just a few years ago you would of heard me say I will never want to be a stay at home mom. Now that I have had Parker I wanted nothing more than to spend all my days with him.
I have been home for 3 weeks now and I LOVE it! I also started watching my adorable nephew Devin last week. My life should get very interesting here pretty soon when both boys become more mobile. They are only 2 months apart...call me crazy for offering to watch him but when are boys are best buds all the hectic days will be so worth it! So far so good but I better knock on wood I have only had him 3 days so far. I have had plenty of time to get stuff done around the house and I even took an hour nap one day while both boys were sleeping...yes you read that right I got to sleep a whole hour!
Now that I stay at home I am going to try to work on some goals. I really want to make sure I read my scriptures everynight, cook awesome dinners ( and to make Blake gain some weight!) and just be a great mom and wife! oh and of course have tons of fun with Parker. I plan on teaching him how to use babysigns, and make his own food, and we will become regulars at storytime at the library too!
I can't wait for summer time we might get an NRH20 pass so we can get a tan at the water park! I have good friends that go all the time and we cant wait to splish splash with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment