YAY...Parker is now 6 months old. It's amazing how much more he is doing in just one month or should I say each day.
He is now army crawling and is getting pretty good at it. I shouldn't be excited but I totally am. I am going to have my hands really full in a few weeks when he is up to full speed. Now if he sees something he wants he just goes for it. The other day my friend was over with her girls and he was having a blast trying to make his way to them. What a big boy!
He has been sitting up on his own for awhile now but now he is a pro! He even does this cute rocking thing while he is sitting down. When we hold him he jumps up and down and squeals in delight! He has the funniest fake cry ever, and oh the face he makes! At dinner time he sits with us at the table in his Bebe pod flex (similar to a bumbo) and just watches us and plays with his sippy cup or toy. He is a little stinker to now, he now will purposely drop his toys then smiles at daddy and watches him pick it up..stinker! It gets old but you have to give him credit! He is talking allot more and making all sorts of new sounds. When hes upset or tired you can hear ma ma....love it!
We tried giving him bananas the other day and well just like we expected he spit them out. we will give it a try again soon.
This past month he has had a new friend to play with . I have been watching Devin. They are two months apart. Its pretty neat to see both of them and how different they are. I lay both of them under the jungle gym so they can get to used to playing together. I left the room one day and came back to Parker screaming! Devin is a pincher when he grabs hold of you, poor guy has no clue hes doing it of course. well anyway he got hold of Parker one day and wouldn't let go. funny!! I have also caught Parker with his hands in Devin's month and Devin's in Parker's. They are so cute together...can't wait to see how they play when Devin is doing more.
So Parker is officially in cloth diapers now. Its going well. It is really taking some getting the hang of things but all in all I am happy with the decision I made to switch. Now the toilet sprayer and I have some things to work on before we get along but I am sure that will happen soon.I have a good friend with some tips who has been cloth diapering for over 5 months now.She is defiantly my go to person!
 |
| ready for Opening Day. Go Rangers! |
 |
| After MS Walk. |
 |
| love my Teddy Bear! |
 |
| playing with Wyatt...2.5 weeks younger! |
 |
| big boys |
 |
| first time in a shopping cart...he was still to small. |
 |
| holding hands with cousin Devin |
 |
| bananas...they are ok..maybe next time. |
 |
| I LOVE MY BOYS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment