Well the bad weather we had the first week of February has caused me to be off work for awhile. While I was enjoying being off I got bad news from a co-worker that a pipe had burst and flooded the whole office. Our pipes are in the ceiling so needless to say
we are missing half of our ceiling too. All of our computers are ruined b.c they were on the floor with ankle deep water...nice huh? I guess the way my boss found out about the flood was someone left a message on our answering maching saying he was standing outside our building and water was just pouring out of the door.
My boss finally got a computer up and running so I could log in and work from home since I have no desk at work. I got one good day of work in before it iced/snowed again and now the computer is down again. I am sad about the office but I have REALLY been enjoying my time at home with Parker.
Here are a few pictures of the office. I don't have many and apparently these are not the worst of it.
 |
| my desk on the left and cassie's to the right. |
 |
| inside cassie's desk. scared to see what mine looks like |
 |
| gross |
No comments:
Post a Comment