Parker is now 4 months old...what a big boy! He is doing so much more now and we are having a blast with him. He has realized he is in control of his hands, he plays with them and tries to grab everything. He now pulls his pacifier out of his month and kind of puts it back in and hold onto his toys really well. He has started giggling and its so cute to hear his little laugh. He is very ticklish just like his daddy! Oh my favorite thing he does...he greets us with a great big smile when we get home if we have been away from him. He is just so stinking cute.
This past week he has had a cold and a cough...I guess there is a first time for everything. I have been eating as much garlic and taking vatamin c in hopes that it passes through my breastmilk so he can fight it off. I drank a really nasty drink today that someone recommended....apple cider vinager, minced garlic, cheyenne pepper and honey. We shall see if it helps.
The weather is finally nice so I have taken him on several walks with his Aunt Rachel and Cousin Devin. It's so nice to spend time with them and we are looking forward to our boys becoming best buds!
No comments:
Post a Comment