Tomorrow Parker will be 2 weeks old. I can't believe how quickly time has gone since he arrived. We still haven't even had the chance to let the fact that we are now parents sink in! OK well when your not getting sleep it sinks in!
Friday November 5,2010 we took Parker to see Donnellynn for his two week check up. He had only gained 3 ounces of the 5 he lost back. I have been feeding him about every hour so hopefully he gains the rest back soon. Everything else looked and sounded good. He is really good at sleeping during the day and really likes to stay awake at night. It's killing me! I have a hard time napping during the day and its getting to me. I had to start using Maxi milk as a supplement to help produce more milk. I am also on strict instructions to get lots of rest so I can maintain my milk supply. After a good day of rest I am producing more milk. He is still a little jaundice so I still have to give him sun baths for 2 hours a day. we just lay in front of a window and take a nap. He likes it!
Yesterday he had a tummy ache or something he didn't sleep and was fussy all day. Finally at around 10:30 he really let one out and he then was able to get some sleep. He slept for about 6 hours trying to catch up on all the sleep he didn't get during the day. I probably should have woke him up after about 4 to feed him but I didn't wake up either. I woke up and changed his diaper and feed him and he went right back to sleep. After a short nap and another feeding we ventured out today. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Gonzalez's house. He sleep the whole time we were there and the whole time we were at the grocery store. We love our sweet little Parker! He is going to be such a good little boy...we hope!
Enjoy some pictures from the past two weeks.
| Parker with Great Grandma |
| Parker after circumcision. He was such a trooper he only cried when Blake held his legs down. |
| one of Parkers many silly faces...so cute |
| smile! |
Parker with his big cousin Ethan!
| Parker's first bath 11/5/2010. He was sucking his thumb. bad habit but so cute! |
Parker with cousin Roger, Niko and Heather
1 comment:
Thanks for all the pictures!! He is soo cute!!
Post a Comment