Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Due Date...

Today is my actual due date and I still can't believe Parker came 2 weeks early. I had planned on being pregnant for a whole month longer. Don't get me wrong I am really glad he came early!

We are slowly getting adjusted to having a baby in the house. I really miss my sleep. Parker likes to be wide awake around 2-4 in the morning. The past two days he has been better, he is eating and then going right back to sleep. My mom came over a few nights to stay up with him so I could catch up on much needed sleep.

Today I took Parker to see his Pediatrician Dr Benzick for the first time. There was really no reason for me to take him since he isn't sick but I wanted to make sure we didn't miss out on our new patient time frame. Now anytime Parker is sick we have someone to take him to.

Besides always being tired, changing diapers and feeding Parker we are all doing wonderful! We wouldn't change anything and we are so very thankful for our wonderful bundle of joy!

Time to back up...Before I went into labor I helped throw Rachel a baby shower. I have some pictures of Rachel and I that I never got to share. I am really glad we took all those pictures because two days later my cute big belly was gone. Now we are just waiting to baby Devin to get here!





No comments: