Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time flys...last week until my 3rd trimester

Last month ended crazy and this month has been just as crazy! I met with several Doulas and they were all wonderful, but I have decided not to use one. I may change my mind but as of now its just Blake and my mom helping me through labor. I have been reading like crazy and the Doulas I met with gave me tons of helpful information. I am feeling pretty confident in myself!

I know have my baby showers planned for next month! Blake's cousin Heather and sister Rachel are throwing me one September 11 and my mom and Cousin are throwing me one 2 weeks later. It looks like next month will be just as crazy! I have to admit it has been a little stressful figuring out what dates to have them and getting addresses and registering before the invitations go out. If Blake's sister wouldn't have stayed on me about that I don't think I would be registered yet. Thanks Rach!

Looking back at what I just typed and all I can think is why was it so stressful...I remember now. Work has been horrible these past three weeks. Our computers were down, and my boss is crazy. What more should I say!

So update on how I am doing...still feeling good. I have my good and bad days. I have recently learned over eating not an option anymore. Parker is getting so big and taking up so much room in my belly! He moves like crazy and its so fun to watch my belly bounce and shake around. Every time he moves I imagine a whale swimming in the ocean. My energy level has been ok, I am getting more tired now that it's 105 out but I still manage to drag myself to the gym in the morning before work at least 2-3 times a week. Some mornings I will just complain to Blake while getting dressed and when I say " Do I have to go" he replies "no". He cracks me up! At that point I just force myself to walk away from the bed or I am doomed!

My next doctors appt is next week stay posted!

No comments: