I went in for a check up today and everything sounds good! I didn't get to see my midwife this month b.c my Dr's office is taking forever to get my records transferred over. It's a little irritating actually... its really irritating. I call them every 2-3 days and they still cant seem to get it done. I wonder why I want to change Dr's. If I was smart I would have had them make a copy while I was there. The front desk staff is just rude sometimes that I just wasn't in the mood today.
Dr. Guerra confirmed that my glucose test came back normal and I don't need extra iron. I expected my test came back ok since I never got a call. I still haven't had my belly measured and I am not sure if my Dr will but I am kinda curious. I did weigh in today at 155 that's 31 pounds total gained.
So the closer I get to having this boy I just want to buy all these cute little clothes. I must say I have been really good about not buying stuff but today I fell off the wagon. After my appointment I went to Jcpenny with my mom. we were just browsing when I saw some really cute dinosaur stuff and I had to get it for my sis in law Rachel who is due 2 months after me! Of course I continued looking at all the cute baby clothes and found clearance jackpot! I got 8 pairs of shorts and 4 shirts for $20 bucks! I think its a super good deal. He may not be able to wear them until next summer but who cares. When stuff is 80% off I can resist!
No comments:
Post a Comment