22 weeks this week a little over halfway done!...and still so much to do.
So many of you think I am completely crazy for wanting a natural childbirth. yes, that means drug free no epidural. I have made up my mind and I am determined! I know I am strong and can do anything I put my mind to. Since I want to make sure I succeed at a natural drug free childbirth I have been doing some reasearch. I am looking into hiring a doula, taking birthing classes other than the ones the hospital offers. The only problem is all this natural stuff gets very pricey and I dont have that kind of money. I haven't heard back fromt the doula yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is affordable and just what I am looking for. If all else fails there are plenty of books for me to read and still a few months to teach Blake to be a good coach for me... if he doesn't pass out!
Another decision we are trying to make is a name for our sweet boy. Ever since Blake and I have been together we have always like the name Evan Kenneth Jenkins. We still love it but our nephew's name is Ethan and Blake keeps calling our baby Ethan instead of Evan. I guess the two names starting with an E is throwing him off. We have a few other names in mind, Mason Kenneth is our next favorite. We have until hes born to name him so well see.
Next month we get to start decorating our nursery and I am so excited. I actually just ordered the crib bedding off Amazon. Pictures will be up as soon as its done.
2 comments:
I will be your doula for free if you want...Do Drugs for you lady!
Well good you're determined...because it's pretty intense! did you know Kathy May is a doula?? Just FYI :)
Post a Comment