Thursday, July 22, 2010

24 weeks along

This week I am 24 weeks,the big 6 months. Time is flying by. I went to the DR today and every thing sounds good with heart beat. I had to drink the orange stuff for my glucose test. I have to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought. My friends told me it was like orange crush and I agree. The sugar had the baby going crazy after I drank it. Hopefully everything is ok but I should know by early next week if anything comes back positive, they are also testing me for anemia. I am thinking I am ok in the iron department but we shall see.

I weighed in today at 148...wow exactly. I am going to defend myself and say its all belly! I am really curious to see what my final weight in is when this kid is born. I am sad to announce I officially weigh more than Blake, but that's ok because he is just way to skinny.

I am getting really excited about everything now since its getting closer to the end. I have been reading up on natural childbirth and next week I am meeting with 3 doulas. I would like to interview at least 5 just to be sure. Once I interview them I sense a temple trip coming up so that I can pray about who I have decided to use just to reassure myself!

Blake has been a super husband through this pregnancy, he has even researched natural childbirth himself and contacted a doula for me too!

I feel wonderful and couldn't be more happy with the way my first pregnancy is going! Sono pics next week...stay tuned!

No comments: