Saturday, May 8, 2010

:( sad

This blog is meant to be my journal right?...Which means I blog about the good and the bad.
This week has been one for the books. To start things off Blake and I decided we needed to make finacial life changes to better prepare for our children. We decided to put his truck up for sale, which sold in 2 weeks. FAST. We have had only one car since Monday 5/3/10. Talk about instant stress, we had no clue how we were both going to get to work since we have different schedules. Unfortunaly we were not able to borrow my parent's car and thankfully we are surrounded by people who love us. The first night our neigbors across the street let us take their car for a day and then our very good friends Danny and Amanday let us take one of their cars until Friday 5/7/10. Now we have our other really good friends Nick and Alycia's car while they are on their 10 year anniversary vacation in Hawaii! Congrats to them! We have looked at so many cars that at his point I dont care if the car is rusted as long as it drives..just kidding I actually really do care what we get. So being pregnant and emotional doesn't help this situation but once we find a car I know I can go back living my wonderful stress free life 1 car payment free!

Thank you everyone who has helped us out!

No comments: