Thursday, May 27, 2010

16 weeks

Today I went to the doctor and heard the heart beat. Everything sounds good! I am actually really upset with my Dr's office because they didn't schedule my next appt for my sonogram to find out what I am having. I know I am not crazy and I heard my doctor say I will go a head and schedule your next sonogram. All my friends are saying I need to call back and have them double check with the doctor b.c she probably just didn't write it down. I think I will call tomorrow today I am just a little upset.

So the past 3 months have been a breeze, I am so blessed to say that. I have gained a total of 8 pounds...it sounds like allot to me but my Dr said that's about right. I started out at 124 and now weighed in at 132. I am really going to try not to let my weight bother me since I know that I will be back at the gym as soon as I can to get it off! I have already told my friends we are going gym crazy 6 weeks after the baby is born.

Just something funny...I have become the master of pillow hogging. Blake has told me several funny stories of me stealing his pillows in the middle of the night. I think the first time I stole his pillow I swear I thought the had already left for work but anyway I just reached over and grabbed his pillow. He said I startled him and woke him up from a deep sleep and he said I had no clue what was going on. Blake has been working part time for the Texas Rangers for fun the past two years and he sometimes gets home pretty late. Well late to me is anything after 9:30! He came home one night and I had all 4 pillows, he got in bed and tugged at one to let me know he needed one. So I tossed one his way and felt him tug again. I said " I already gave you one." So he just ended up cuddling with me to sleep on his other pillow I still had! Haven't you ever heard DON'T STEAL A SLEEPING PREGNANT LADY'S PILLOWS!

Keep your fingers crossed that next month I find out what I am having. If not I am going to go crazy from not knowing and from not being able to buy anything or register.

2 comments:

The Texas Elliott's said...

hey! If they won't schedule you an appointment, there's other places you can get a sono...not sure of the price...but if you're dying to know! PS...your blog is cute :)

Alycia said...

we can't wait to find out what you are having too...then we can hit the stores!