Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Jenna-11 months

Better late than  never! I figured I better get on the ball and post this since Jenna turns 1 in less than 2 weeks. Wow! I better get to planning her party too...


She is such a goofy kid and we absolutely love it! We went shopping for Christmas presents and she had so much fun. She wore these super cute glasses for us, but only for a few minutes. She really liked playing with the toys while we looked! She loves to climb all over her brother, and he kind of encourages it.


Parker loves to pull Jenna around. He is a pretty great big brother. Now any time he pulls out a blanket and lays it down, she crawls right over and lays down and gets ready for her ride. 
She loves it!


If she can push it and walk with it she will. She pushes chairs all around the kitchen, her stand up toys, and buckets. Like I said if she can push it she will!
She also really like to dump out buckets and put them on her head. Silly girl!
 

She puts everything up to her ear like a phone. It doesn't matter what it is if it looks remotely like a phone she will pretend to listen and talk with it. Its super cute, especially when she starts jabbering like she is talking!


Jenna is completely different than Parker as a baby. She is equally just as curious but Parker would destroy and stay awhile. Jenna like to destroy and move on just as quickly as she tore everything apart. I get one thing cleaned up and she has moved on to her next destination to destroy! 
 

The one thing both kids an probably all kids have in common is she loves to pull the books off the shelf. She doesn't flip through them but she really loves to eat them! We moved them up a few months ago but she has grown and can now reach them again. I can't move them up anymore or then Parker can't reach them. So until he grows or she grows out of this stage, I will continue to fight this battle.

She is a great eater and most nights a great sleeper. We are thankful for that! I have started to incorporate eggs back into my diet and have feed them to her several times, and she seems to have no reaction to them now. Now if we can eat dairy I would be happy! Although I don't find myself missing it very much at all anymore.


No comments: