Parker keeps growing, growing, and growing! He has two more months until he hits the Halfway mark...and Nursery at church!
We have had some pretty awesome weather this month, and spend most of our days outdoors. Parker loves being outside even if it's cold. I don't know how he does it, or how we did it when we were young.
 |
| Parker and his buddy Wyatt. we see Wyatt and Mrs. Kristin about 3 times a week, so the boys will just have to accept that they will be good friends! |
 |
| BUBBLES! he loves the bubbles at story time so much he needed his own |
He has started eating by himself with a spoon and a fork! He is doing so well, I am so proud of him. Every day he does something new that just blows me away. He is starting to talk more and more everyday but his fine motor skills are developing more quickly! He does sign a lot more for me to. I couldn't be happier with his progress either way, he is doing things on his own time!
I recently just started writing down what he can say so here are a few...What is that, read it, ball, car,clock, momma, Dada, up, bubble, no, bye, and outside. Of course they don't sound perfect but he is saying them.
He can sign..more, eat/hungry, milk, please, thank you, all done, drink, poop (when I say did you poop), bath, book, fish, butterfly, caterpillar, diaper ( when I say do you need a new diaper), up, and down, and sometimes hurt.
 |
| Parker signing Poop, I had just asked him" are you taking a poop" |
 |
| He loves to read |
He also just started folding his arms for his prayers, well I finally decided to try and he could so I guess I should have tried that sooner. He is so cute. When we sit down for dinner and just folds his arms, what a big boy! It's so sweet to see him show love for his Heavenly Father.
Tooth number 7 has made its appearance, and I think hes working on a few more.
He loves working out with us. Well maybe just trying to copy us or sit on us while we do sit ups! Try doing sits ups with a kid on your belly its hard.
 |
| working out |
 |
| parker naked time reading |
 |
| she loves she loves me not SHE LOVES ME! |
I almost forgot he runs to his room when I say lets go change your diaper and lets go get dressed, and are you ready to go bed. He goes back there but sometimes realizes he doesn't really want what he ran back there for. Hes so funny!
OK enough bragging about my kid! :)
1 comment:
He looks like such a big boy in that first picture! They are growing fast. I love that he runs to his room and only then realizes that he may not actually want to do what you had said. Soo funny.
Post a Comment