Friday, June 25, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I had my 20 week (5 month) Dr's appt yesterday. No sono from my doctors office since my insurance only pays for the 1st one. I hate insurance...no wonder I like my job I get to yell at them everyday. Well at first my day was not so great because I was going to have to pay $300 to have another sonogram with my doctor, so I went home and called my insurance to just double check my benefits. The first person I spoke to said its covered you shouldn't pay for it we will cover it and the second person I spoke to said only the first one is covered unless something is wrong and the doctor felt it was mn. Well I didn't want to risk it not being covered so with the help of one of my friends we found a place to go that was more than half of what it would be at my doctors office. Instead of waiting another 4 weeks to find out I only had to wait 4 hours!

I got home from the gym showered and Blake and I picked up my mom and we got to see our baby boy!!!! The pictures tell all, no doubt its a boy. Lets just say Blake is proud!
We did get some 3D pictures but since I am only 20 weeks Evan still looks like a cute little skeleton but we still already super love him!

Sorry Mom, Sandy and Karen for not having a girl. Maybe next time! My sister in law is also expecting her 2nd and we are all pulling for her to have a girl. keep your fingers crossed!
So very quickly my 20 week update. I feel great so far its been hot but not to bad yet. I have woken up with some leg cramps but I am going to start taking a calcium supplement to hopefully help that. I have gained another 8 pounds that puts me up to 16 total. I feel like a lard but well worth it! I swear you can see it in my face but I have such good friends who say you cant. That's why I love them! I have a cute little belly bulge and the baby kicks all the time in my ribs. So far Blake hasn't felt the baby kick but my friend Alycia and Cassie have. Lucky girls...should have known it was a boy. Loves the ladies already.

1 comment:

Alycia said...

I am so glad we know that the baby is a boy! The ultrasound pictures are great!